The PTS Enhanced Polymer Stock – Compact (EPS-C) is designed for users who do not require the large compartment space and storage capability of the EPS and prefer a lighter, simpler, and more compact stock. The EPS-C is minimalist, sleek, and lightweight yet very strong due to its construction using high performance reinforced polymer. It incorporates only essential features like a rubberized buttpad for comfort and grip and a metal QD cup that's switchable to either side of the EPS-C to accommodate your preferred sling attachment position. The extra-slim stock pull adjustment lever maintains the stock's narrow profile and is extremely easy and natural to manipulate by using a fist grab method where your fingers press on the lever side that's opposite to your palm. The lever also has a protective spine to prevent accidental stock adjustment. By pulling down the backside of the lever, the EPS-C is easily installed or detached from the rifle buffer tube to expedite the changing of buffer tube LiPo batteries.
- Easily installed without the need for tools.
- One of the slimmest and lightest stocks on the market.
- Multiple ambidextrous sling mounting points.
- Angular rubberized buttpad for anti-slip gripping against the user’s shoulder without impeding movement.
- Rounded cheek welds stay in tune with the slim profile of the stock whilst maintaining user comfort.
Disclaimer: This product is for airsoft, training, and simulation purposes only. Utilizing Airsoft products improperly, including in real firearm applications, are potentially dangerous and may cause serious injury. PTS will not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this product.