The PTS Centurion Arms CM4 C4-10 ERG airsoft gun uses an ERG (Electric Recoil Gun) system that is based on the latest generation KWA AEG 3 system. The ERG simulates recoil via a proprietary Kinetic Feedback System. When used with the proprietary ERG magazine, that is switchable between 30 or 120 round capacity, it is capable of an electrical auto cut-off when the last round is fired. If you are willing to forgo the cut off, the ERG can still use any normal AEG magazine such as the PTS EPM for AEGs. A quick change spring system allows you to easily customize the fps/m/s of the gun to your specific needs. Included as standard equipment for the CM4 ERG, are PTS’ highly popular proprietary design Enhanced Polymer Grip, Enhanced Back-Up Sight, Enhanced Polymer Magazine and Enhanced Polymer Stock.
- 10” PTS Centurion Arms C4 Rail
- 10.3” CQB Length Barrel
- Enhanced Back Up Iron Sights (EPBUIS) – consists of a low profile snag-free design that is unobtrusive when collapsed. Blending design with practicality, the EPBUIS includes elevation and windage adjustments as well as dual apertures for close and precise long distance shooting. Allowing the user to be versatile, adapting to any given situation.
- Enhanced Polymer Magazine (ERG) – New 30/120 rounds switch can fill all your airsoft needs.
- EP Grip – Compact (EPG - C) – More vertical compact grip angle with improved ergonomics
- EP Stock (EPS) – a simple yet highly functional collapsible polymer stock. Features unique cheek welds that are both comfortable and practical with storage compartments for tools and utilities.
- Rear Wired & Li-Po Ready – Can handle the power of 11.1v Li-Po batteries.
Color – Black
Dimension – 720 mm (stock retracted), 800mm (stock extended)
Weight – 3.30 KG
Hop-Up – Adjustable
Magazine Capacity – 30 / 120 rounds
Power Source –KSC/KWA derived proprietary ERG system