SCAR-H STD Licensed MK17 Gas Blowback
- Machined aluminum upper receiver with anodized tan finish
- Injection molded polymer lower receiver
- Full length 20mm top rail for mounting of optics or other accessories
- Left, right and bottom 20mm accessory rails perfect for mounting grips, lights, grenade launchers etc.
- Fully ambidextrous fire controls
- Charging handle can be positioned on either side of the rifle according to the users preference
- Includes integrated front flip up sight and removable rear flip up sight with adjustable tower
- Folding/adjustable stock
- Ambidextrous rear sling plate
- Realistic blowback action
- Bolt locks to the rear when empty
The FN SCAR features ambidextrous controls such as selector and mag release as well as a reversible charging handle allowing the operator to configure the rifle to their preference. The CNC one piece upper receiver features an uninterrupted Picatinny top rail with two removable side rails and a bottom rail to mount any MIL-STD-1913/Picatinny accessories. The high strength polymer lower receiver helps cut down on the over-all weight of the rifle while still maintaining most of the controls of the already familiar M4/M16 system. The telescoping, folding stock allows the rifle to be fully adjustable for length of pull to accommodate any operator. With the stock folded, the SCAR offers a significantly lower profile than even the M4A1 allowing for easy storage and transportation.
Manufacturer: Cybergun (OEM: WE)
FPS Range: 415-430
Specifications:Length: 840mm / 920mm (Collapsed / Total)
Weight: 7.5 lbs
Inner Barrel: 363mm
Magazine Capacity: 48rd WE-TECH Mk17 GBBR magazine.
Thread Direction: 14mm negative
Gas Type: Green gas, propane
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual