MCX Virtus AEG (Sig Licensed)
- En stock
May come with orange tip.
- Precision CNC machined all metal receiver w/ M-LOK handguard; fully licensed with deep engraved roll marks
- Accurate weight and feel to the real thing
- Barrel and handguard comes apart just like the real thing (allows easy access to battery compartment)
- Ambidextrous charging handle w/ realistic dual return springs; mock bolt locks back for easy access to hopup adjustment (functional bolt stop)
- Ambidextrous controls (selector, mag release)
- 3 position telescoping PDW style stock
- VFC Avalon Gearbox featuring improved bearings, quick change spring system, built in MOSFET; Rifle comes with m120 spring pre-installed for outdoor use, m110 spring included to meet indoor field FPS limits
- QD sling mounts on handguard, lower receiver, and stock
SIG Sauer, a long time maker of real firearms and airguns has now taken their first step into Airsoft training weapons with their own in-house developed MCX VIRTUS AEG. Designed and engineered for professionals and discerning recreational shooters, the MCX is the latest offering from the rapidly growing SIG AIR division of SIG SAUER. The MCX VIRTUS does a wonderful job of replicating the look and feel of its real-life counterpart. One of its main features is the amount of modularity the rifle has to be easily configured for just about any kind of loadout to fulfill a multitude of roles.
The SIG AIR ProForce MCX Virtus is a very effective, safe training tool for professionals and avid target shooters that replicates the look and feel of its firearm counterpart, making it an ideal option for training in a myriad of environments where live fire is not possible, said Matt Handy, Director, SIG AIR. This is an exciting product for SIG AIR because, like the MCX, its completely modular and can be easily configured for multiple variations or loadouts based on purpose.
The SIG AIR ProForce MCX Virtus airsoft rifle is a battery-powered, automatic electric gun (AEG) that runs on a rechargeable battery. The airsoft rifle features an adjustable hop-up creating spin on the BBs for additional stabilization in flight, resulting in increased distance and accuracy. Equipped with interchangeable springs for velocity enhancement, the SIG AIR ProForce MCX Virtus has three fire control modes (safe, semi-automatic, and automatic). The included magazine holds 120 rounds of 6mm polymer or biodegradable BBs, with a velocity up to 400 fps and muzzle energy of 1 joule (using a .20-gram polymer BB.)
The VFC Avalon gearbox is an improved Tokyo Marui Spec Ver2 with low friction high quality steel bearings, built-in MOSFET, and quick change spring system; driving the gearbox is a high torque neodymium magnet motor.
Manufacturer: SIG SAUER (UPC: 798681608270)
FPS Range: 390-420
Length (Overall): 737mm (29")
Inner Barrel: 295mm
Weight: 3kg (7lbs)
Magazine Capacity: ~120rd
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gearbox: VFC Avalon V2 Gearbox with ECS
Motor: Long Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 11.1v LiPo Butterfly Type Recommended (Wired to handguard w/ small Tamiya)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable (Rotary Style)
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual, m120 & m110 Springs